Tuesday 8 July 2014

Top HAT,Top CAT

Since the purchase of my black (of course) floppy fedora hat it has barely left my head - I would sleep in it if I could. 

It was my last day in London and having left my little cove I called home for the past 9 months I was feeling sad so of course went for a shop - that is what Londons best for so it would have been rude not to. I headed to Brick Lane and swanned into Blitz - of course with the intention of 'window shopping'...but of course that never goes to plan. 


I've teamed my hat with my sleeveless leather jacket which I adore - customised with a few old school badges of course // found here , Birkinstocks - which I live in //Found here,  and my new Brandy highwaisted jeans which I would recommend to anyone and everyone..best jeans ive owned in a while! // found in their UK store just off Carnaby St £50. 


xx

No comments:

Post a Comment