Tuesday 8 July 2014

Frank Body Scrub ♥

I am guilty, amongst many others, in falling for beauty fads that sweep Instagram etc! The latest one being Frank Body Scrub which I am sure you have all heard about over and over...




I am obsessed with skin care and have spent a crazy amount of time researching, making and spending money on the next best thing I can find and... I can happily say this is the next best thing!

After a good 15 minutes of scrubbing, massaging, drying and rinsing you wont regret this purchase. My skin felt so soft and healthy and is also an excellent exfoliator before applying fake tan! 

My advice is definitely to BUYBUYBUY. 

xx


2 comments:

  1. Oh, everyone says its a fantastic scrub, I really need to try it!!

    http://deadlyinlove.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, i've totally heard about this product...need to try it, even if here in italy it's quite difficult to find the products you're looking for lol

    http://agnesescoiffeuse.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete